Saturday, June 5, 2010

Adjusting to All that is New!

Greetings From Sangli!!

I have arrived and am settling in to this new world of stimuli. Many warm receptions continue to greet me each new day. I have already met 5 of my new students in the last two days! They are all so nervous that it will be difficult to learn using English. Of course I can commiserate.

I have already made friends with my neighbors and am slowly learning about getting around.

As for now I do not have my own personal internet set-up and will begin posting more when I do.

Be So Well!
Elizabeth

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to know you got there safely. Keep in touch! Jason

Brian said...

It's got to be a real adjustment. Congrats on settling in...

Unknown said...

I just found your site.. So at peace hearing of your safe arrival. You lady!! Are absolutely amazing!!!

Post a Comment